“Zonda Media’s nominations in 14 categories for the Neals and 6 for the Azbees confirm we are leading the way in service to our audiences.” —Jennifer Pearce
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) March 20, 2023
Zonda Media publications have been esteemed with 14 nominations for the 69th annual Jesse H. Neal excellence in journalism awards, and six nominations for the Azbee awards of excellence from the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE). The nominations span five publications – Builder Magazine, Architect Magazine, Affordable Housing Finance (AHF) Magazine, Multifamily Executive (MFE) Magazine, and the Journal of Light Construction (JLC) Magazine.
“We are thrilled to be nominated once again in multiple categories for the Neal and ASBE Awards,” said Jennifer Pearce, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer for Zonda Media. “These award programs represent the best in our industry and Zonda Media’s nominations in 14 categories for the Neals and 6 for the Azbees confirm we are leading the way in service to our audiences. Receiving these recognitions is a testament to the dedication of Zonda’s editorial and design teams.”
The Jesse H. Neal Awards are the most prestigious editorial honors in the field of specialized journalism. Named after Jesse H. Neal, the first managing director of American Business Media, the Neal Awards were established in 1955 to recognize and reward editorial excellence in business media.
The ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive there is for business-to-business, trade, association, and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines and digital media — websites, e-newsletters, digital magazines, social media, and blogs.
Neal award nominations by category:
- Best Single Article – “Who Cares?” in Architect Magazine
- Best Series – “Inside Out” in Architect Magazine
- Best Subject-Related Package – “Well-Being in Architecture” in Architect Magazine
- Best Profile Article – “Coast to Coast” in Builder Magazine
- Best Industry Coverage – “Social Impact” in AHF Magazine; “The Game Changers” in Architect Magazine
- Best Single Issue of a Tabloid/Newspaper/Magazine – Architect Magazine, April 2022; Builder Magazine, May 2022
- Best Art Direction for a Cover – “Charging Ahead” in MFE Magazine; “Apartment Outlook 2022” in MFE Magazine; “Well-Being in Architecture” in Architect Magazine.
- Best Overall Art Direction/Design – “69th Progressive Architecture Awards” in Architect Magazine; “Changing the Rules” in Builder Magazine
- Best Technical/Scientific Content – “Busting Building Myths” in JLC Magazine.
Azbee award nominations by category:
- All Content – Company Profile (regional finalist) – “Coast to Coast” in Builder Magazine; Jennifer Lash, Editor-in-Chief; Christine Serlin, Editor; Vincent Salandro, Associate Editor
- All Content – Company Profile (regional finalist) – “Built with Purpose” in AHF Magazine; Donna Kimura, Deputy Editor; Melanie Finnern, Senior Art Director; Christine Serlin, Editor; Jennifer Lash, Editor-In-Chief; Jennifer Pearce, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- Print – Feature Article, 11 or Fewer Issues Per Year (regional finalist) – “Home Sweet Hotel” in AHF Magazine; Donna Kimura, Deputy Editor; Carolyn Sewell, Design Director; Christine Serlin, Editor; Jennifer Lash, Editor-In-Chief; Jennifer Pearce, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- All Content – Q&A (regional finalist) – “Making a Mark” in MFE Magazine; Jennifer Lash, Editor in Chief; Christine Serlin, Editor
- Print – Feature Article, 11 or Fewer Issues per Year (regional finalist) – “Charging Ahead” in MFE Magazine; Jennifer Lash, Editor-in-Chief; Christine Serlin, Editor; Aly J. Yale, Author
- Print – State of the Industry (regional finalist) – “As Good as It Gets” in MFE Magazine; Jennifer Lash, Editor-in-Chief; Christine Serlin, Editor; Chris Wood, Author
Zonda Media has a long history of leading the industry with integrity and excellence in content, writing, and design. In 2022 alone, Zonda Media received 10 Neal Award nominations and brought home two awards, three Azbee Awards and an Eddie Award.
Visit ZondaHome.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for more information.
Zonda provides data-driven housing market solutions to the homebuilding industry. From builders to building product manufacturers, mortgage clients, and multifamily executives, we work hand-in-hand with our customers to streamline access to housing data to empower smarter decisions. As a leading brand in residential construction, our mission is to advance the home building industry, because we believe better homes mean better lives and stronger communities. Together, we are building the future of housing.
BUILDER is the No. 1 resource—via its award-winning journalism and industry events—for anyone involved in new-home construction. Primarily focused on the single-family sector, BUILDER strives to help home builders manage their operations, large and small, more efficiently and profitably. Residential construction pros turn to BUILDER for housing-related news, market analysis, design trends, M&A deals, building product coverage, and more.
Architect Magazine is the premier source for architecture industry news and building resources for the industry professionals. Gain access to leading industry professionals who depend on Architect’s collection of real-world projects, cutting-edge technology, and sound business advice to excel beyond industry standards.
About Affordable Housing Finance (AHF)
Affordable Housing Finance Magazine is the industry’s trusted source of news for the latest advances in financing, building, and operating low-income housing. Through all our mediums access the largest group of decision-makers involved in the purchase of multifamily products and services related to affordable housing.
About Multifamily Executive (MFE)
Multifamily Executive Magazine provides senior-level owners, operators, and developers coverage of all segments of multifamily housing, from construction to management to finance. MFE helps multifamily professionals navigate market changes and stay ahead of the curve on finance, property management, operations and technology, and design and development for all segments of the industry—from luxury and student housing to the ever-critical workforce and affordable housing space.
About The Journal of Light Construction (JLC)
The Journal of Light Construction is written by and for residential and light commercial contractors. Its pro-grade, detailed, and step-by-step instructions make it the leading training destination for the industry. Readers are a dynamic audience of builders, remodelers and general contractors intent on improving their craftsmanship, processes and businesses.
Share article on social media or email: